GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following general terms and conditions of sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.processories.com owned and operated by Processories IVS Krækketsvej 5, 3760 Gudhjem, Denmark, CVR-no.: xxxx. All inquiries can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbally inquiries can be made at +45 30 279 111.
TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHT
All product designs, product names and content included on this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You are not permitted to use any product designs, product names or trademarks presented on the website without prior written consent from Processories IVS. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Denmark and any dispute related to the website, it services or these terms and conditions shall be settled by the courts of Denmark.
DISCLAIMER ABOUT CONTENT, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Processories IVS does it´s utmost to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be held liable for these errors or changes and neither Processories IVS, nor any employee or representative of Processories IVS can be held liable for damages from the use of this website or the products sold here. All prices are listed including Danish VAT (25 %).
ORDERING AND CREDIT CARDS
www.processories.com is open 24 hours a day. The website might temporarily be down for maintenance. You can pay with MasterCard, Visa and Dankort.
How to order:
1. Click on the items you would like to buy. When you have completed your shopping proceed to checkout.
2. Continue through the checkout process and fill in the requested information. You can check your products and total amount during check out.
3. When you have entered your credit card information and completed payment you have made a binding offer for the purchase of the items you have chosen.
4. At this stage your order is still subject to our acceptance. When we have accepted your order, we will obtain authorization from your credit card company for the amount of the order. We are not withdrawing money from your card at this stage, but the amount might be reserved on your account. This is a normal process with banks and credit card companies. If your credit card is not authorized, your order will not be processed further, and we will contact you by email with further information.
5. After you have placed you order you will receive a confirmation email.
We ship to many countries in the world. The shipping charge depends on your delivery country and the size of your order. The specific shipping and handling fee will be calculated before you finalise your order. If your items are in stock your order is normally shipped from our warehouse within 1-2 business days from receiving your order.
VAT, CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES
If your delivery country is outside the EU, and your country charges customs or import duties - these will be charged once the package reaches the delivery country. You will have to pay these charges. This also applies to the purchase of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient. Unfortunately, we have no control over customs and import charges, and we cannot inform you how much they will be before you order. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
Any dispute arising between a customer and Processories IVS will to be settled in accordance with the laws of Denmark and shall if possible be settled in an applicable Danish court.
Processories webshop operates under the Danish Sales of Goods Act and the guidelines issued by the National Consumer Agency. The provisions of the Danish Sale of Goods Act regulate complaints. This means that the customer has 24 month notice on faults and defects on a product. However, this does not apply to errors, damages or wear to tear due to improper use, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear.
If you wish to file a complaint, report a defect or non-delivery, please contact our Customer Service at phone +45 30279111 or mail shop@Processories.com If we do not succeed in finding a applicable solution you have the possibility to file a complaint to The Consumer Complaints Board at the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby via www.forbrug.dk.